Much fun but this Maplestory M Mesos time | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Guerilla Chat
Maplestory2M
Maplestory2M Dec 4

Much fun but this Maplestory M Mesos time youve ruined an entire occasion for the casual players you are attempting to attract back Ill be sure to verbally denounce your business to everyone I know who has any interest in playing with a nexon game again I dont consider games a waste of time once I enjoy myself and feel rewarded by the developers but

nexon really wasted my time wth this dreadful eventI wouldnt have played I believed those boxes would be rewarding and I got no significant reward for playing all week There could have been no event at all for me Certainly nexon does not enjoy my patronage  always opened per day The main reason I was due to meso sacks potential

scorllsgold stamps I would have been from usage stock in  minutes if I opened them all earlier and with no inventory I cant pick up more boxes and continue enjoying the eventTHe event was set up in a a terrible way that obligated one to save boxes until the last day in the event that you wanted the genuine rare stuff Because I am not

gon na bother with job that is th the nodestones Maplestory M Mesos for sale do not even matter They brought me back together with events then thoroughly Fd me in the A I simply wanted a single taste of decent gear for once in my entire life and that ring  all those potential srolls would have helped me out Its just boring maplestory having an underpowered fp

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/

Share:

Choose Language

Chinese (Traditional)EnglishFrenchGermanHebrewHindiItalianJapaneseRussianSpanish

News

Share:

Members

Blogs

proctor hayden
MADISON, Wis. Wisconsin junior still left handle... more
proctor hayden 3 hours ago
lucy blair
It is confirmed that it will be officially release... more
gaosuo
Be certain that you've got enough RAM and free ... more
gaosuo Dec 8