Sort The people will Maplestory 2 Mesos selling | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Guerilla Chat
Maplestory2M
Maplestory2M Dec 4

Sort The people will Maplestory 2 Mesos selling there stuff for cash if you stop buying the stuff then finally That is never likely to happen in ways we need to learn to dealBringing back the MTS or placing NX allowed from the Auction home wont fix something but make things worse They shot the MTS outside bc of individuals and exploits getting

hacked out there Thats just going to happen again Putting NX in the AH may help a bit but it will be manipulated like no other since it involves cash just like the MTS was People today will need to take this game more seriously if they want a much better game not only Nexon but the players as wellCan MapleStory HighV boxes have

been deletedst of all yes I see that they were delted at midnight Especially since that is much closer to care timeInstead Im imagining my  V boxes vanished because they set it to midnight GMT with no actual sign of it being GMT from the description or even the news article or the discussion postI stored them to start them because

they would have filled my stock with scrolls yesterday cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos but alas nexon is too hard to conduct on a line of code and delete the items throughout upkeep rather they would instead put new boxes to get a brand new patch in before the patch really occursNormally I take break from walnut because its a terrible addiction and I am having too

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/

Share:

Choose Language

Chinese (Traditional)EnglishFrenchGermanHebrewHindiItalianJapaneseRussianSpanish

News

Share:

Members

Blogs

proctor hayden
MADISON, Wis. Wisconsin junior still left handle... more
proctor hayden one hour ago
lucy blair
It is confirmed that it will be officially release... more
gaosuo
Be certain that you've got enough RAM and free ... more
gaosuo Dec 8